A place to
A little history…
In 1925, the Presbyterian Home Mission Board sent Rev. Alexander Linn to Southwest Florida. Traveling by boat, train, carriage and finally a Ford automobile, Rev. Linn cleared paths through cypress swamps to teach and start churches, one of which was Community in Englewood. From its founding in 1929 and throughout its history, CPC has been focused on sharing God’s love within and outside the church walls.
Community Presbyterian Church exists that all people may….
KNOW the love of God in Jesus Christ
GROW as disciples of Jesus Christ
GO share the love of God with the world.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up to date on everything going on here!